2013 Taste of Mount Greenwood
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 15th, 2013
SET UP TIME…. 9:00 A.M.
SET UP AREA… The sidewalk directly in front of the Farm Stand.
A FEW REMINDERS:
1. Please bring your own generator, table, tent and chairs.
2. The City of Chicago Fire Code requires that all food vendors have at least one (1) CO2 Fire Extinguisher at their booth at all times if you are cooking.
3. The Taste committee is NOT responsible for any damages, theft or injuries.
4. Your area must be kept clean at ALL times. At the end of the event, clean-up is mandatory at your booth.
5. Alcohol is prohibited.
6. Water and Gatorade or any power drink sales are prohibited. The Mt. Greenwood Chamber of Commerce will be selling water to defray their expenses.
The Mt. Greenwood Chamber of Commerce would like to thank you for your participation in this event. We wish you great success.
If you have any further questions, please contact Darlene Myers at 773-238-6103 or Jim Lange at 773-576-6424.